Film & Video
I make films – from storyboard to screen. I also music videos and promotional videos for small business, and events. I specialise in trailers for Theatre productions. To see showreel samples of some of my latest work, please scroll down.
Here is a showreel of my personal creative projects up until 2015.
A selection of some recent work:
The Human Element – a short film based on the play by Laura Harper, with Corey McVann & Marlon Solomon.
A recent promo video for Ramshacklicious Theatre Co.’s Mr & Mr Burn.
A trailer for Grime by Ramshacklicious, in which I also appeared…
A promotional making of trailer for Band At The End of The World by Ramshacklicious Theatre Co.
Highlights from For The Love Of It – The Annual Gathering of Street & Outdoor Artists, hosted by NASA & Impossible Arts.
Traces of Wings – Highlights.
A relaxed performance for people living with Dementia, by Bisahka Sarka and associated dancers, with live music by Chris Davies.
How to Jump Back – instructional Yoga Videos by Yoga Manchester’s Matt Ryan.
Matt Ryan, yoga teacher – a video portrait.
Keep checking back for further updates. Plans are afoot for an exciting music video project in summer 2017. Do also check out the music video page.
I offer custom packages based on the needs of the people I am working with. I think of every film project as a film in its own right – even if its a trailer, I think of that having the arc of a short film that tells its story and takes the audience on a journey.
- Your Film – custom made from Storyboard to Screen – online, big screen or on file & DVD
- Direction – with over 15 years of theatre and film experience on both sides of the camera, as an actor and director and as an all-round filmmaker
- Single or Multicamera shoots – on a choice of cameras from DSLR, HD Camcorder, Standard 8, Super 8 or 16 mm Film Cameras
- Editing (Apple FCP Pro Certified Editor)
- Online sharing for review and distribution
- DVD Duplication & Printing.
- Tutoring, Mentoring & Consultancy – one to one or for groups
- Workshops – custom tailored to the needs of the groups or individual
Previous clients include:
(Outdoor & Street)
Artizani Street Theatre
Whalley Range All Stars
Ramshacklicious Theatre Co
Mark Mark Productions
(Indoor – including making of multi-media materials)
Poets & Players
Black & Blue Theatre
Rouge 28 Theatre
The Hair Kid
(Filmmaking / Animation / Editing / Multimedia Performance)
The National Media Museum
The Contact Theatre
The Workers Film Association
The Seashell Trust
Event / Charity:
Manchester Literature Festival
The Lydia Project (Promotional Documentary)
You are the Music (Conference)
Results Unlimited Ltd